Eva | 14kt yellow gold "Eva" ring with an oval green Sapphire in a 6 claw setting.
So sweet! A handcrafted 14kt yellow gold ring, with a 0.71ct oval green sapphire in a 6 claw setting. This design features leaves on either side of the centre stone, and a polished band.
This ring comes packaged in an embossed handcrafted yellow cedar box that has been designed and created from beautiful sustainable timbers. Each box supports regenerative initiatives.
- 14kt yellow gold 2.3 grams total weight
- size 5 1/4 (can be sized up or down by one full size at no extra charge)
- 0.71ct oval green sapphire
- size 5 1/4 (can be sized up or down by one full size at no extra charge*)
- shank width: 2mm at back of band, tapering to 1.70mm next to leaf
- shank thickness: 1.90mm at back of band, tapering to 1.40mm next to leaf
- dimensions of sapphire in setting: 4.15mm x 7.35mm
- height of sapphire in setting: 4.35mm
- Stock# RW1144
Sizing & Modifications
In the case of rings, if you need to size it up or down one size it will take an additional seven working days to complete (if the band is plain) or an additional 10-14 working days (if that band has millgrain and/or engraving that needs touching up.) Should it need to be sized up or down further than one full size, it may take longer. In such instances, or should you wish any other modifications, please contact us as we may need to make you a new ring to ensure the perfect fit.
Note: The product shown in the photos is a representation of the actual piece. Due to the nature of handmade jewellery, no two are exactly alike so you will find subtle variations in character, but not in quality. Please read our Colour Disclaimer here. In the case of diamonds and gemstones, no two stones are the same. Always defer to the detailed gemological information provided in the specifications above.
Should you have any specific questions about the item offered, please contact us, and we’ll happily send you a photograph taken in natural light of the exact item.