Annika | 14kt white gold hand engraved engagement ring set in low claws with a conflict free Canadian diamond.
White gold handcrafted engagement ring set with a conflict free Canadian diamond. The centre diamond is set in a low claw setting with a leaf and bead pattern hand engraved on the top of the shank for a vintage look.
This ring comes packaged in an embossed handcrafted yellow cedar box that has been designed and created from beautiful sustainable timbers. Each box supports regenerative initiatives.
- size 6 loose (can be sized up or down by one full size at no extra charge*)
- round brilliant cut diamond 0.32ct D SI1 Canadian diamond serial #CO-R130398, diamond is sold with certificate of origin
- 2 x .005ct CDN round brilliant cut diamonds gypsy set on either side of centre diamond
- curling vine engraving with milgrain on edge of ring with leaf and bead pattern on top of shank
- size 6 (can be sized up or down by one full size at no extra charge*)
- shank width: 2.4mm at base of ring going to to 2.85mm beside centre stone.
- shank thickness: 1.6mm base base of ring going to 2.5mm beside centre stone
- height of setting and centre stone: 4.25mm
- Stock# RW825
Sizing & Modifications
In the case of rings, if you need to size it up or down one size it will take an additional seven working days to complete (if the band is plain) or an additional 10-14 working days (if that band has milgrain and/or engraving that needs touching up.) Should it need to be sized up or down further than one full size it may take longer. In such instances, or should you wish any other modifications, please contact us as we may need to make you a new ring to ensure the perfect fit.
Note: The product shown in the photos is a representation of the actual piece. Due to the nature of handmade jewellery, no two are exactly alike so you will find subtle variations in character, but not in quality. Please read our Colour Disclaimer here. In the case of diamonds and gemstones, no two stones are the same. Always defer to the detailed gemological information provided in the specifications above.
Should you have any specific questions about the item offered, please contact us, and we’ll happily send you a photograph taken in natural light of the exact item.