Aquata Earrings | Chalcedony drop earrings in sterling silver
Two pear shape Chalcedony drops, each secured to a hand crafted ring with sterling silver ball accents. These earrings are very elegant and the chalcedony is so juicy! These earrings feature a combination of high polish and rugged rustic hammering and look stunning on!
This pendant comes packaged in a cloth bag and an embossed box.
- sterling silver 6.5 grams total weight
- Chalcedony drops measure: 13.65mm long x 12.56mm at widest point
- sterling silver rings inside diameter measure: 14.25mm
- earrings hang from large handcrafted sterling silver shepherds hooks
* Please note the earrings pictured are ready to ship.
Note: The product shown in the photos is a representation of the actual piece. Due to the nature of handmade jewellery, no two are exactly alike so you will find subtle variations in character, but not in quality. Please read our Colour Disclaimer here. In the case of diamonds and gemstones, no two stones are the same. Always defer to the detailed gemological information provided in the specifications above.
Should you have any specific questions about the item offered, please contact us, and we’ll happily send you a photograph taken in natural light of the exact item.