Arwin | Handcrafted 14kt yellow gold 3-stone Canadian diamond engagement ring.
An ethically sourced 3-stone diamond unique engagement ring. This custom engagement ring features a 0.50ct radiant cut E VS1 Canadian diamond, with two 0.15ct GHI SI1 pear shaped diamonds on either side. This gorgeous and classic high polished ring features a tapered band.
This ethical engagement ring comes packaged in an embossed handcrafted yellow cedar box that has been designed and created from beautiful sustainable timbers. Each box supports regenerative initiatives.
- 14kt yellow gold
- 2.6 grams total weight
- size 6 loose (*can be sized up or down one full size at no extra charge)
- 0.50ct E VS1 radiant cut Canadian diamond (comes with cert)
- 2 x 0.15ct GHI SI1 pear shaped diamonds (4.50mm x 3mm)
- size 6 loose (*can be sized up or down one full size at no extra charge*)
- shank width: 2.25mm at back of band, tapering to 1.50mm next to stone
- shank thickness: 2mm at back of band, tapering to 2.35mm next to stone
- dimensions of radiant cut diamond in setting: 4.05mm x 5.70mm
- dimensions of shoulder diamonds in settings: 4.50mm x 3mm
- height of centre diamond in setting: 4.60mm
Sizing & Modifications
Any sizing or modifications make a piece ineligible for return or exchange. In the case of rings, if you need to size it up or down one size it will take an additional seven working days to complete (if the band is plain) or an additional 10-14 working days (if that band has millgrain and/or engraving that needs touching up.) Should it need to be sized up or down further than one full size, it may take longer. In such instances, or should you wish any other modifications, please contact us as we may need to make you a new ring to ensure the perfect fit.
Note: The product shown in the photos is a representation of the actual piece. Due to the nature of handmade jewellery, no two are exactly alike so you will find subtle variations in character, but not in quality. Please read our Colour Disclaimer here. In the case of diamonds and gemstones, no two stones are the same. Always defer to the detailed gemological information provided in the specifications above.
Should you have any specific questions about the item offered, please contact us, and we’ll happily send you a photograph taken in natural light of the exact item.