Arwin Sapphire | Emerald cut Australian sapphire and two pear shaped diamonds claw set in a classic handcrafted 14K yellow gold polished ring.
An ethically sourced 1.07ct emerald cut Australian sapphire accompanied by two pear shaped 0.30ct diamonds. This stunning 3-stone ring is so beautiful and classic, and would look lovely paired with a chevron or curved wedding band.
This ring comes packaged in an embossed handcrafted yellow cedar box that has been designed and created from beautiful sustainable timbers. Each box supports regenerative initiatives.
- 14kt yellow gold 3.2 grams total weight
- size 5 1/2 tight (can be sized up or down by one full size at no extra charge)
- 1.07ct Australian emerald cut sapphire
- 2 x 0.30ct diamonds
- size 5 1/2 tight (can be sized up or down by one full size at no extra charge*)
- shank width: 3.11mm at base of ring tapering to 1.6mm beside the stone
- shank thickness: 1.8mm at base of ring up to 2.45mm beside the stone
- Australian sapphire: 5mm x 6.9mm
- pear shaped diamonds: 4.75mm x 2.8mm
- height of centre stone setting: 4.3mm
- Stock# RW998
Sizing & Modifications
In the case of rings, if you need to size it up or down one size it will take an additional seven working days to complete (if the band is plain) or an additional 10-14 working days (if that band has millgrain and/or engraving that needs touching up.) Should it need to be sized up or down further than one full size, it may take longer. In such instances, or should you wish any other modifications, please contact us as we may need to make you a new ring to ensure the perfect fit.
Note: The product shown in the photos is a representation of the actual piece. Due to the nature of handmade jewellery, no two are exactly alike so you will find subtle variations in character, but not in quality. Please read our Colour Disclaimer here. In the case of diamonds and gemstones, no two stones are the same. Always defer to the detailed gemological information provided in the specifications above.
Should you have any specific questions about the item offered, please contact us, and we’ll happily send you a photograph taken in natural light of the exact item.