Claret | Vintage style 14kt white gold engagement ring with milgrain edges and pavé conflict free diamonds.
Milgrain detail highlights the Art Deco design of this petite diamond engagement ring. The three diamonds are bead set in a oblong plaque with sleek pointed ends for a vintage look.
This ring comes packaged in an embossed handcrafted yellow cedar box that has been designed and created from beautiful sustainable timbers. Each box supports regenerative initiatives.
- 14kt white gold 2.7 grams total weight
- size 6 1/4 (can be sized up or down by one full size at no extra charge*)
- round brilliant cut diamonds: 1 x 0.06ct CDN diamond, 2 x 0.02ct CDN diamond
- three lines of millgrain on shank, single line of millgrain around bead set diamonds, open work gallery under central plaque.
- size 5 3/4 (can be sized up or down by one full size at no extra charge*)
- shank width 2.38mm at base of ring tapering to 0.98mm beside centre setting
- shank thickness is 1.94mm
- height of setting and centre stone is: 3.53mm
- dimensions on top: 4.47mm x 12.34mm
Sizing & Modifications
In the case of rings, if you need to size it up or down one size it will take an additional seven working days to complete (if the band is plain) or an additional 10-14 working days (if that band has milgrain and/or engraving that needs touching up.) Should it need to be sized up or down further than one full size it may take longer. In such instances, or should you wish any other modifications, please contact us as we may need to make you a new ring to ensure the perfect fit.
Note: The product shown in the photos is a representation of the actual piece. Due to the nature of handmade jewellery, no two are exactly alike so you will find subtle variations in character, but not in quality. Please read our Colour Disclaimer here. In the case of diamonds and gemstones, no two stones are the same. Always defer to the detailed gemological information provided in the specifications above.
Should you have any specific questions about the item offered, please contact us, and we’ll happily send you a photograph taken in natural light of the exact item.