Dupas | 14kt white gold handcrafted conflict free Cognac diamond engagement ring with millgrain
A delicate 14K white gold handcrafted engagement ring with an ethically sourced 0.67ct cognac diamond. This art deco inspired ring features beautiful millgrain along the band and shoulders.
This ring comes packaged in an embossed handcrafted yellow cedar box that has been designed and created from beautiful sustainable timbers. Each box supports regenerative initiatives.
- 14kt white gold
- 3.3 grams total weight
- size 4 1/2 (*can be sized up or down one full size at no extra charge*)
- 0.67ct I1 cognac diamond (*please note there is a surface reaching inclusion, but not noticeable to the eye)
- 2 x 0.03ct EF SI1 Canadian diamonds
- 4 x 0.01ct EF SI1 Canadian diamonds
- size 4 1/2 (*can be sized up or down by one full size at no extra charge*)
- shank width: 2mm at base of ring tapering to 4.50mm next to stone
- shank thickness: 1.80mm at base of ring
- dimensions of stone in setting: 5.53mm x 5.54mm
- height of centre stone in setting: 5.25mm
Sizing & Modifications
Any sizing or modifications make a piece ineligible for return or exchange. In the case of rings, if you need to size it up or down one size it will take an additional seven working days to complete (if the band is plain) or an additional 10-14 working days (if that band has milgrain and/or engraving that needs touching up.) Should it need to be sized up or down further than one full size it may take longer. In such instances, or should you wish any other modifications, please contact us as we may need to make you a new ring to ensure the perfect fit.
Note: The product shown in the photos is a representation of the actual piece. Due to the nature of handmade jewellery, no two are exactly alike so you will find subtle variations in character, but not in quality. Please read our Colour Disclaimer here. In the case of diamonds and gemstones, no two stones are the same. Always defer to the detailed gemological information provided in the specifications above.
Should you have any specific questions about the item offered, please contact us, and we’ll happily send you a photograph taken in natural light of the exact item.