Edwardian Turquoise Earrings
These stunning vintage Edwardian earrings feature turquoise and seed pearls delicately set in high polish 9kt yellow gold openwork frames.
- 9kt yellow gold (stamped 375 on back)
- Each earring has a central oval 6mm x 4mm bezel set turquoise and 6 - round 2mm claw set cabochons
- 48 - seed pearls with an average diameter of 1.2mm bead set into earrings (24 pearls each earring)
- Secured by medium weight shepherds hooks
- Total weight 4.80 grams
- Length of earrings (excluding shepherd hooks): 31.2mm
- Average width of earrings: 18.5mm
*Comes with independent appraisal
Note: The product shown in the photos is the actual piece. Due to the nature of vintage jewellery, you will find variations in character, quality, and wear. In the case of diamonds and gemstones, no two stones are the same. Always defer to the detailed gemological information provided in the specifications above. Vintage jewellery is sold as is and cannot always be sized or altered.
Should you have any specific questions about the item offered, please contact us, and we’ll happily answer any questions you have about the piece and to send you other photographs taken in natural lighting of the item.