Mauve | Two-tone engagement ring with 1.06ct champagne diamond
This stunning 1.06ct champagne diamond is set in a double claw unique drape style basket, complimenting the soft pink hues of the diamond. Hand engraved with a custom design of band next to setting. You will be hypnotized from this beautiful dynamic diamond!
This ring comes packaged in an embossed handcrafted yellow cedar box that has been designed and created from beautiful sustainable timbers. Each box supports regenerative initiatives.
- 14kt yellow and white gold 3.7 grams total weight
- size 6 1/2 (can be sized up or down by one full size at no extra charge*)
- bezel set 1.06ct SI2 5.4mm x 5.4mm cushion cut champagne diamond
- Stock #RW1007
- size 6 1/2 tight (can be sized up or down by one full size at no extra charge*)
- shank width: 2.5mm at base of ring tapering to 1.5mm next to setting
- shank thickness: 1.6mm at base of ring to 2.2mm next to setting
- dimensions of stone in setting: 5.9mm x 6.2mm
- height of setting with stone: 6.2mm
Sizing & Modifications
In the case of rings, if you need to size it up or down one size it will take an additional seven working days to complete (if the band is plain) or an additional 10-14 working days (if that band has milgrain and/or engraving that needs touching up.) Should it need to be sized up or down further than one full size it may take longer. In such instances, or should you wish any other modifications, please contact us as we may need to make you a new ring to ensure the perfect fit.
Note: The product shown in the photos is a representation of the actual piece. Due to the nature of handmade jewellery, no two are exactly alike so you will find subtle variations in character, but not in quality. Please read our Colour Disclaimer here. In the case of diamonds and gemstones, no two stones are the same. Always defer to the detailed gemological information provided in the specifications above.
Should you have any specific questions about the item offered, please contact us, and we’ll happily send you a photograph taken in natural light of the exact item.