Mauve | Two-tone engagement ring with 1.06ct champagne diamond
This stunning 1.06ct champagne diamond is set in a double claw unique drape style basket, complimenting the soft pink hues of the diamond. This unique engagement ring features hand engraving half way down the shank. You will be hypnotized by this beautifully dynamic diamond!
This ring comes packaged in an embossed handcrafted yellow cedar box that has been designed and created from beautiful sustainable timbers. Each box supports regenerative initiatives.
- 14kt yellow and white gold 3.7 grams total weight
- size 6 1/2 (can be sized up or down by one full size at no extra charge*)
- 1.06ct SI2 cushion cut champagne diamond
- Stock #RW1007
- size 6 1/2 tight (can be sized up or down by one full size at no extra charge*)
- shank width: 2.50mm at base, tapering to 1.50mm
- shank thickness: 1.60mm at base
- dimensions of stone in setting: 5.90mm x 6.20mm
- height of setting with stone: 6.20mm
Any sizing or modifications of in-stock pieces will make your purchase a final sale. Please allow 1-3 weeks timeline for the resizing before pickup or shipment. Should it need sizing further than one full size, additional time may be needed and could result in additional fees. In such instances, or should you wish for any other modifications, please contact us as we may need to make you a new ring to ensure the perfect fit.
Note: The product shown in the photos is a representation of the actual piece. Due to the nature of handmade jewellery, no two are exactly alike so you will find subtle variations in character, but not in quality. Please read our Colour Disclaimer here. In the case of diamonds and gemstones, no two stones are the same. Always defer to the detailed gemological information provided in the specifications above.
Should you have any specific questions about the item offered, please contact us, and we’ll happily send you a photograph taken in natural light of the exact item.