Sache | 14kt white gold handcrafted vintage style engagement ring set with a central conflict free Canadian diamond.
This 1940s vintage style engagement is set with one 0.29ct Canadian diamond in low claws and is engraved and milgrained with a chevron pattern on the top of the band. The sculpted crossover is pavé set with ten small diamonds and accented with millgrain.
This ring comes packaged in an embossed handcrafted yellow cedar box that has been designed and created from beautiful sustainable timbers. Each box supports regenerative initiatives.
- 14kt white gold 3.9 grams total weight
- size: 6
- round brilliant cut Canadian diamond 0.29ct G SI1 with a laser serial number the corresponds to its certificate of origin and quality. this diamond is conflict free.
- pave set conflict free diamonds 2 x 0.015ct CDN diamonds, 8 x 0.005ct CDN diamonds
- chevron hand engraving on shank with milgrain detail
- size: 6
- shank width 2.03mm at base of ring becoming wider towards centre stone 3.93mm
- shank thickness: 2.49mm tapering to 1.69mm at the base of ring
- Height of centre setting: 4.60mm
Sizing & Modifications
In the case of rings, if you need to size it up or down one size it will take an additional seven working days to complete (if the band is plain) or an additional 10-14 working days (if that band has milgrain and/or engraving that needs touching up.) Should it need to be sized up or down further than one full size it may take longer. In such instances, or should you wish any other modifications, please contact us as we may need to make you a new ring to ensure the perfect fit.
Note: The product shown in the photos is a representation of the actual piece. Due to the nature of handmade jewellery, no two are exactly alike so you will find subtle variations in character, but not in quality. Please read our Colour Disclaimer here. In the case of diamonds and gemstones, no two stones are the same. Always defer to the detailed gemological information provided in the specifications above.
Should you have any specific questions about the item offered, please contact us, and we’ll happily send you a photograph taken in natural light of the exact item.