Twig Sapphire | 14kt rose gold hand crafted engagement ring claw set with one emerald cut blue/green Australian sapphire.
A simple handcrafted 14k rose gold twig ring holds an emerald cut blue/green Australian sapphire. A unique sapphire engagement ring!
This ring comes packaged in an embossed handcrafted yellow cedar box that has been designed and created from beautiful sustainable timbers. Each box supports regenerative initiatives.
- 14kt white gold 3.2 grams.
- size 6 3/4 (can be sized up or down by one full size at no extra charge*)
- emerald cut green sapphire: 6x4mm
- size 6 6/3 (can be sized up or down by one full size at no extra charge*)
- shank width: 2.4mm at base of ring tapering to 2.08mm to 6.41mm beside stone
- shank thickness: 1.76mm at base to 2.24mm thick beside stone.
- diameter of claw setting and centre stone: 6.52mm x 4.81mm
- overall height of stone in setting: 4.41mm
Sizing & Modifications
In the case of rings, if you need to size it up or down one size it will take an additional seven working days to complete (if the band is plain) or an additional 10-14 working days (if that band has milgrain and/or engraving that needs touching up.) Should it need to be sized up or down further than one full size it may take longer. In such instances, or should you wish any other modifications, please contact us as we may need to make you a new ring to ensure the perfect fit.
Note: The product shown in the photos is a representation of the actual piece. Due to the nature of handmade jewellery, no two are exactly alike so you will find subtle variations in character, but not in quality. Please read our Colour Disclaimer here. In the case of diamonds and gemstones, no two stones are the same. Always defer to the detailed gemological information provided in the specifications above.
Should you have any specific questions about the item offered, please contact us, and we’ll happily send you a photograph taken in natural light of the exact item.