Vintage Edwardian Filigree Ring
Vintage Edwardian Filigree Ring | A beautiful vintage edwardian filigree engagement ring.
Vintage Edwardian filigree ring. This stunning unique engagement ring features 7 bead set diamonds.
*This ring comes with an appraisal*
- 18k white gold 3.20 grams total weight
- size: 4 1/2
- height of top of ring: 4.87mm including stone
- length of top of ring: 15.09mm
- width: 4.92mm at top, tapering to 1.69mm at base of ring
- thickness: 2.04mm at top, tapering to 1.15mm at base of ring
- 1 x 0.20ct old European cut diamond, VS1 clarity, GH colour
- 6 x 0.01ct single cut diamonds VS1 clarity, GHI colour
Note: The product shown in the photos is the actual piece. Due to the nature of vintage jewellery, you will find variations in character, quality, and wear. In the case of diamonds and gemstones, no two stones are the same. Always defer to the detailed gemological information provided in the specifications above. Vintage jewellery is sold as is and cannot always be sized or altered.
Should you have any specific questions about the item offered, please contact us, and we’ll happily answer any questions you have about the piece and to send you other photographs taken in natural lighting of the item.