Vintage Sapphire & Diamond Ring
An 18kt yellow and platinum vintage engagement ring, with a 0.41ct round blue sapphire, and two European brilliant cut diamonds on either side. This ring has gorgeous filigree cutouts under the stones and features double claw settings around the stones.
*This ring comes with an appraisal*
- 18k yellow gold and white gold, 2.8 grams total weight
- size 5 1/4
- height of top of ring: 5.06mm including stone
- dimensions of top of ring: 13.01mm x 4.95mm
- width: 1.77mm wide at top tapering to 1.61mm at base of ring
- thickness: 2.80mm thick at top tapering to 1.09mm at base of ring
- 2 x round diamonds estimated 0.22ctw
- 0.41ct blue sapphire
Note: The product shown in the photos is the actual piece. Due to the nature of vintage jewellery, you will find variations in character, quality, and wear. In the case of diamonds and gemstones, no two stones are the same. Always defer to the detailed gemological information provided in the specifications above. Vintage jewellery is sold as is and cannot always be sized or altered.
Should you have any specific questions about the item offered, please contact us, and we’ll happily answer any questions you have about the piece and to send you other photographs taken in natural lighting of the item.