Vintage Opal Diamond Ring
Edwardian opal and diamond ring circa 1915. This unique ring is made in platinum, and features 10 European cut diamonds, 40 swiss cut diamonds, and an oval opal in the centre. Stunning!
*This ring comes with an appraisal*
- platinum, 4.64 grams total weight
- size 7 tight
- shank width: 1.38mm tapering to 4mm next to the centre of the ring
- shank thickness: 0.80mm at back of band
- height off of finger: 4.43mm
- measurement of centre setting: 17.80mm length x 19mm width
- opal: 10.50mm x 7.70mm estimated 1.48t
- diamonds: 10 European brilliant cut diamonds estimated to weigh 0.22ctw, 40 swiss cut diamonds estimated to weigh 0.28ctw
- diamonds: clarity VS/SI colour F/H
Note: The product shown in the photos is the actual piece. Due to the nature of vintage jewellery, you will find variations in character, quality, and wear. In the case of diamonds and gemstones, no two stones are the same. Always defer to the detailed gemological information provided in the specifications above. Vintage jewellery is sold as is and cannot always be sized or altered.
Should you have any specific questions about the item offered, please contact us, and we’ll happily answer any questions you have about the piece and to send you other photographs taken in natural lighting of the item.