Grace | Claw set Canadian diamond in a classic handcrafted 14K yellow gold ring.
An ethically sourced 0.40ct Canadian diamond beautifully set in a classic 4 claw engagement ring with a high polished band. This beautiful ring is traditional and classy.
This ring comes packaged in an embossed handcrafted yellow cedar box that has been designed and created from beautiful sustainable timbers. Each box supports regenerative initiatives.
- 14kt yellow gold 3.8 grams total weight
- size 6 (can be sized up or down by one full size at no extra charge
- 0.40ct D SI1 Canadian Diamond - code: #CMJB-12750
- size 6 (can be sized up or down by one full size at no extra charge*)
- shank width 3.66mm at base of ring tapering to 1.68mm beside the stone
- shank thickness is 1.76mm at base of ring up to 3.31mm beside the stone
- dimensions of diamond in setting: 4.76mm x 4.79mm
- height of diamond and setting: 4.68mm
Sizing & Modifications
In the case of rings, if you need to size it up or down one size it will take an additional seven working days to complete (if the band is plain) or an additional 10-14 working days (if that band has milgrain and/or engraving that needs touching up.) Should it need to be sized up or down further than one full size it may take longer. In such instances, or should you wish any other modifications, please contact us as we may need to make you a new ring to ensure the perfect fit.
Note: The product shown in the photos is a representation of the actual piece. Due to the nature of handmade jewellery, no two are exactly alike so you will find subtle variations in character, but not in quality. Please read our Colour Disclaimer here. In the case of diamonds and gemstones, no two stones are the same. Always defer to the detailed gemological information provided in the specifications above.
Should you have any specific questions about the item offered, please contact us, and we’ll happily send you a photograph taken in natural light of the exact item.